For more than 40 years, Aronsohn Weiner Salerno & Kaufman, P.C. and its’ predecessor firm has been recognized as one of the leading full service law firms in the State of New Jersey.
We offer a team of attorneys who specialize in:
- Includes complex divorce matters, child and spousal support, custody and relocation matters, DCPP litigation, domestic violence actions, pre-nuptial agreements and all other related matters
- This area of our law firm entails various types of complex commercial matters including breach of contract claims, construction disputes, business entity dissolution and oppression, officer and director liability, real property disputes, bad faith claims, unfair competition and other anti-competitive practices, insurance matters, and tort actions, among other matters.
- We focus on defending clients accused of all indictable and disorderly persons offenses, including those related to juvenile crimes, domestic violence, DWI and other traffic offenses.
- Our firm’s Real Estate Finance and Transaction Practice provides representation to financial institutions, developers, landlords, and tenants.
- We have represented lessors in all aspects of lease transactions, involving a diverse range of assets including, automotive, trucking, computers, equipment, software, construction, office equipment, manufacturing, medical, printing, shipping, storage, and telecommunications.
Our highly qualified and experienced attorneys bring an unparalleled level of sophistication and understanding to each case and are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best legal representation.
We recognize that a majority of matters can be resolved without the need to engage in protracted and costly litigation. Our commitment, detailed preparation and analysis enables us to obtain successful results for many clients without proceeding to trial. However, in the event a matter cannot be resolved, our attorneys are tenacious trial lawyers who are prepared to aggressively litigate and protect our client’s rights and interests.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable and have appeared in the Superior Court, the Appellate Division, and the New Jersey Supreme Court, on behalf of clients. In fact, four former members of the firm have been appointed as Superior Court Judges in the State of New Jersey.
Our skilled attorneys are involved in all phases of the process, from the initial client meeting, through the resolution of the matter. We are committed to providing personal service to each client with a hands-on approach.