For more than 40 years, Aronsohn Weiner Salerno & Kaufman, P.C. and its’ predecessor firm has been recognized as one of the leading full service law firms in the State of New Jersey.
We offer a team of attorneys who specialize in:
- Matrimonial and Family law (including complex divorce matters, child and spousal support, custody and relocation matters, DCPP litigation, domestic violence actions, pre-nuptial agreements and all other related matters)
- Corporate and commercial transactions
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Criminal and Municipal court
- Real Estate, Land Use, and Development
- Equipment leasing
Our highly qualified and experienced attorneys bring an unparalleled level of sophistication and understanding to each case and are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best legal representation.
We recognize that a majority of matters can be resolved without the need to engage in protracted and costly litigation. Our commitment, detailed preparation and analysis enables us to obtain successful results for many clients without proceeding to trial. However, in the event a matter cannot be resolved, our attorneys are tenacious trial lawyers who are prepared to aggressively litigate and protect our client’s rights and interests.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable and have appeared in the Superior Court, the Appellate Division, and the New Jersey Supreme Court, on behalf of clients. In fact, four former members of the firm have been appointed as Superior Court Judges in the State of New Jersey.
Our skilled attorneys are involved in all phases of the process, from the initial client meeting, through the resolution of the matter. We are committed to providing personal service to each client with a hands-on approach.