Hackensack Family Lawyers | Full Service Law Firm that Achieves Results!
Hackensack family lawyers, Aronsohn Weiner Salerno & Kaufman, P.C. is a full service law firm and has been serving clients for more than 40 years. Its’ predecessor law firm has been recognized as one of the leading full service law firms in the State of New Jersey. As a result, we have the experience necessary to be successful in the cases we accept.
Specialized Practice Areas
- Complex divorce matters
- Child and spousal support
- Custody and relocation matters
- DCPP litigation
- Domestic violence actions,
- Pre-nuptial agreements as well as all other related matters
- Breach of contract claims
- Construction disputes
- Business entity dissolution and oppression
- Officer and director liability
- Real property disputes
- Bad faith claims
- Unfair competition as well as other anti-competitive practices, insurance matters, and tort actions.
- Juvenile crimes
- Domestic violence
- DWI and other traffic offenses
- Financial institutions
- Landlords as well as tenants
- Lessors in all aspects of lease transactions, involving a diverse range of assets including:
- Office equipment
Our highly qualified and experienced attorneys bring an unparalleled level of sophistication and understanding to each case. Therefore, you will find our full service law firm dedicated to our clients as our attorneys provide them with the very best legal representation.
We recognize that a majority of matters are resolved without the need to engage in costly litigation. Furthermore, our commitment, detailed preparation and analysis enables us to obtain successful results for many clients without proceeding to trial. However, in the event a matter cannot be resolved, the attorneys in our law firm are tenacious trial lawyers prepare to aggressively litigate and protect our client’s rights and interests.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable and appear in the Superior Court, the Appellate Division, and the New Jersey Supreme Court, on behalf of clients. In fact, four former members of our law firm were appointed as Superior Court Judges in the State of New Jersey.
Finally, the skilled attorneys in our law firm are involved in all phases of the process, from the initial client meeting, through the resolution of the matter. We are committed to providing personal service to each client with a hands-on approach.